Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1.The DIY-ers needs to be above 18yrs, in order to rent any tool on website. Product will be canceled without any refund if age criteria are not met.

2. A small security deposit amount is applicable to all rental tools and the same will be refunded within 8-10 business days after the pick-up of tool is made.

3. Original Copy of passport / adhar card / smart card / election card (any one) needs to be deposited during the delivery and the same will be returned during pick up.

4. Original passport (For foreign citizens) else security deposit will be INR 10000.

5. The tool has to be thoroughly checked at the time of delivery for any kind of defect, by testing the tool.

6. Tools booking are subject to availability. Outilz reserves the right to cancel any booking if deemed necessary.

7. DIY-ers should read the document of instruction on “how-to- use” carefully and hence use right tool for right purpose.

8. Pick-up will be made on the same location as registered during booking.

9. Any kind of modification in tool or replacement of the original spare-parts with fake ones, makes the customer liable for a penalty of worth the tool Market-price.

10. Customer is not the authorized to perform any kind of servicing on the tool; it makes the customer liable for a penalty of worth the tool market-price.

11. Some products make come with accessories kit along and will be handed over at the time of delivery. The customer is liable to pay the charges for the same if they happen to use it during the rental period.

12. The Pick-up date, time and location cannot be changed once a booking is confirmed.

13. The customer is not authorized to handover the tool to third party during rental period and on doing so penalty of Rs.2000 is liable.

14. The customer is responsible for the tool during the entire rental duration. The tool needs to be returned from the same registered location and under no circumstances can the customer abandon the Tool without returning it.

RENTAL-PERIOD- EXTENSION:

1. Extension request has to be made at least 2hours before pick-up time. Such requests are to be made to the customer care over the phone.

2. Outilz reserves rights to deny extension based on unavailability of tool.

3. In case the customer fails to return the tool at schedule pick-up in spite of denied extension they are liable to penalty of Rs.150/hr and standard per day rental charges of the tool will be applicable.

4. If extension is accepted then standard per day rental charges of the tool will be applicable.

FEE-POLICY:

1. In case of major damage caused to tool customer is liable to pay the entire market price of the same.

2. In case of minor damage caused to tool or its parts or accessories customer is liable to pay appropriate charges demanded by outilz.

3. Outilz reserves all rights to decide whether the damage is major or minor.

4. In case of theft, the customer is liable to pay the full market rate of the tool.

5. Customer is not the authorized to perform any kind of servicing on the tool; it makes the customer liable for a penalty of worth the tool market-price. In case of any kind of fault or failure, in the tool the customer needs to contact the customer care. The original printed invoice is mandatory to claim reimbursement for the same.

6. Any kind of refund will take a minimum of 8-10 business days to reflect in to your bank account.

BOOKING CANCELLATION:

  1.  3-4 hours before the start of rental period-The entire amount paid by the customer will be charged as cancellation fee. There will not be any kind of refund made.

2. 12 hours or more before the start of rental period- Only 30% will be charged as the cancellation of fee. Remaining 70% will be reflected in your bank account within 8-10 business days.

3. If any booking is cancelled by Outilz for any reason, a full refund will be initiated. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer's bank account within 8-10 business days.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.